The reception is open from 7h to 23h. After this time, please use the access code written on your room card. We are at your disposal to answer your questions and advise you on the choice of a restaurant, activities or outings. Between 11 pm and 7 am, the emergency number of the person in charge is posted on the front door of the hotel.
It is served weekdays from 7am to 10am and weekends from 7:30 to 10:30.
We pay special attention to the care of our products
- Blackberry, raspberry, strawberry and blackcurrant jams are made on the farm by Mr & Mrs LEMAIRE at CHEMERY (41).
- honey comes from the forest of Orleans. It is produced by Mr. COULON at the Hive of L'Ermitage in LOURY (45).
- breads and pastries are from "CORDIER" well known to Orléanais.
- cold cuts, cheeses, dairy products, cereals, dried fruits, scrambled eggs and squeezed oranges are at your disposal.
- breakfast can be served in your room with a supplement. (see our rates for services).
Bar open to all hotel guests during the day and evening. A moment of relaxation in a place at once calm, cozy and full of charm.
We have a closed room for your luggage when you arrive or the day of your departure.
We have private and secure garages on request. The price is fixed at 20EUR per day.
The reception, the bar and the breakfast room as well as a superior Hd'O room with terrace are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
All rooms and common areas have Wifi N and Free Gigabit Ethemet. You have at the reception of an access code which makes it possible to respect the regulation of traceability.
- garages and bicycle boxes
- pets allowed
- reception open 7h / 23h
- non-smoking rooms
- soundproof rooms
- 32 "HDTV with TNT, Canal +
- reversible air conditioning
- safe with mains power
- self-service water fountain
- night watchman
- bilingual reception
- breakfast in your room
- free Wi-Fi connection
- meeting room (contact us)
- accessibility for people with reduced mobility
All public and private areas are non-smoking